Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Time is Funny...and so is Writing

I just read an article that said the one resolution to stick with this year is to journal.

I think I'll resolve to do that...only, I'll write it here.

What is new about 2016...other than its a new day? What does it mean to be a new year? The bills still arrive, I love my wife and children, and I still know the Lord is Lord of all! Life is worth living, loving, and caring, which requires demonstrating those things so that others experience the love and care you have for them. Nothing new there, but the 6 after the 1 in the "year."

I think my newness to my blog will be that I won't be so eat up with spelling and grammar. It will be mine to share, for me, and maybe someone will get something from it, including me. My intent will be to write my intent. Let me know if my spelling is off. I think I quit last time because I was so concerned about no errors in my writing, that it took too long to hit the POST button, it it took away the joy of the moment.

Happy New Day! Look for the goodness in your life!

Larry

No comments:

Post a Comment