Friday, July 12, 2013

Grateful for Her Grace

Ya know music plays such a powerful role in my life. Today I was listening to a song that  has brought tears to my eyes over and over again in the last 5 years or so. It is one of those songs that speaks to the depths of the most difficult times I've ever been thru, mostly self induced. The tears are not of the shame and sorrow associated with the time, The Lord has taken those from me, but they are associated with remembering the darkness of my heart. But there is a transition in the mix to tears of appreciation associated with the grace, mercy, and strength demonstrated to me by my wife, to the celebration of what we have in our marriage now. The chasm between then and now seems immeasurable, thus the tears. Thank you for waiting for me my love. I am so grateful for the light you bring to my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment